Saturday, June 26, 2010

My Newest (Vintage Hat) Love

My husband is an amazing man. Seriously, seriously amazing. And I'm not just saying that because he surprised me with a hair appointment at my favorite salon AND an absolutely adorable vintage hat! Well, only a little...but to get back on track: my husband was the brains behind a very wonderful day! I got to get all dressed up (I don't get off of the farm very often for "fun" things - okay, I don't get off of the farm very much AT ALL - so I like to make the most of my outings!), and he drove me over to the salon. I had my enormous mane of hair cut and thinned a little bit. When the stylist was done, I felt like a HUGE weight had been lifted from my shoulders! Apparently, I have very thick hair... Now it's been thinned a little for summer, and I feel about a million times cooler!

I also adore my newest vintage hat! I have decided it is my new gardening hat! What do you think?

(Adso helped me model it - what a cutie pie)



No comments: