Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Happy Holidays & A Goofy New Year!


Ryan and I loathe following the pack like lemmings to the cliff.  I procrastinated on sending out Christmas cards until the very last minute for this reason, and even then only sent them out to about four people!  Instead, we have chosen to send out a mass quantity of Happy New Year cards, because very few people in our circle ever do that.  I purchased a fantastic lot of 12 assorted vintage New Year's cards from the 1940s & 1950s on Etsy, and since I adore getting cards containing photos of the friends sending them, we thought we would take some humorous photos and pick our favorite to include in our cards!  Here were our favorites:





I am a mighty lion tamer!


Bird Hat:1, Husband:0
(Always choose your holiday card hat carefully...)



And the winner is...


May your New Year be filled with pleasant surprises!


No comments: