Thursday, January 31, 2013

Recent Millinery Creations 2013


I have been absolutely terrible about updating my blog lately...honestly, I have been over-worked and under-slept, and that it turn makes me pretty much incoherent for typing anything worthwhile.  I did manage to go out on a dinner date with my husband recently, and got to wear my fabulous FabGabs green 1940s suit - which I paired with my "Mitzie Original" 1940s bird hat and my kitty cape.  Sorry for the crummy lighting in the picture...


Okay, back to my latest millinery creations...



I finished my first custom hat order, and mailed it off to a very wonderful (and satisfied!) customer.


I made another double faux birdie hat in the "Caspar-Davis" style.



I also finished my long-awaited Painter's Palette tilt hat!  This one is available for purchase in my Etsy store.

No comments: