Thursday, August 01, 2013

In An Effort To Take My Mind Off Of Things...

I loathe being stressed out.  I really, really do.  And having wildfires rage all around me, with my animals choking in smoke and me unable to do much, really stresses me out.  In an effort to try and get my mind off of things, even just for a minute, I wanted to share some items I scored at a yard sale last weekend.  We haven't had many "decent" yard sales this year, so I was quite excited at all of the goodies I snatched up.  Most are already listed in my Etsy store, so be sure to check it out!

1920s Rare Size 40 Negligee/Lingerie/Teddy


1920s AS-IS sheer dress with absolutely adorable novelty print (made for a junior or else petite small woman)




1950s Bullocks-Wilshire Honey Tourmaline Mink Fur Swing Coat (AMAZINGLY soft condition)


1950s SAGA Norwegian Blue Fox Fur Wrap in practically pristine condition


1960s gold sequined cardigan


Vintage brooch of a knight mounted on a horse


I also scored a lovely vintage coral linen suit set from a local antiques store the day before the yard sale.  My knight pin goes quite well with it, too!


No comments: