Sunday, November 21, 2010

All I Want For Christmas Is To Date My Spouse...

In a continuance of our series of holiday shopping dates, Ryan and I spent all day Saturday visiting various antique & thrift stores. We purchased his hand plane at the Main Antique Mall (should I be worried that they know us by face and name in there?), got my antique embossed leather needle book w/needles at the American Mercantile antique store, and picked me up some $3 1950's rhinestone earrings at the Jacksonville Senior Center Thrift Store. On the way into town, we also made an unplanned stop at an Estate Sale on the outskirts of Medford, where I picked up the most LOVELY pair of antique shoes for $1! The woman who sold them to me said that they were "mystery shoes," as they had just appeared one day on their property (namely in their well pump house), and she had no idea who left them there or why. I love them! As they fit and totally went with my ensemble, I wore them around town. And now, I leave you with some pictures of our outing!:

No comments: