Saturday, September 10, 2011

Feeling Inspired

(The "Before" Picture)

I checked out a DVD copy of "It Happened One Night" (starring Clark Gable and Claudette Colbert) from the library last week, and I am now feeling inspired to chop off all of my hair and be a Flapper Girl! My hair has grown long enough to be annoying lately - it's at that terrible in between phase that you reach when you have shorter hair and you wait too long in between hair cuts! Basically, it's long enough to constantly get in my eyes and be irritating, but not long enough to properly put up in a ponytail or do anything creative with it. Plus, as much as I love my hair when it's long, the upkeep is a lot more intensive, and as a farmer and a food-based business owner, short hair would just be SO much more practical! I used to wear my hair very short in high school, but since then it's always been at least mid-length if not quite long. Well, time for a change!

Here is an inspirational photo that I hope to emulate come Monday!:


No comments: