Thursday, January 28, 2010


Living the Dream: Before & After

Lately it seems as though I am in desperate need of a pick-me-up. So, I decided it would make me feel better to look at the before & after pictures of our house and property, to show myself how far we've come. I should feel happy and accomplished!


THE PROPERTY:


Barn - BEFORE





Barn - AFTER





THE HOUSE:

Kitchen - BEFORE
& AFTER

(Facing toward the "Boutique" enclosed side porch)



(Facing east toward the window)



(We closed off the open bar to completely contain the kitchen)




THE HOUSE:

The Dining Room - BEFORE
& AFTER




THE HOUSE:

The Living Room - BEFORE




The Living Room - AFTER


THE HOUSE:

The Duchesse de Portland Bedroom - BEFORE




The Duchesse de Portland Bedroom - AFTER

The Duchesse de Portland Bathroom - BEFORE



The Duchesse de Portland Bathroom - AFTER



The Duchesse de Portland Bathtub- BEFORE


THE HOUSE:

The Apothecary Suite Bedroom & Bathroom - BEFORE
& AFTER



The Library - BEFORE & AFTER

The Front Door - BEFORE & AFTER


MORE PICTURES COMING SOON!...








2 comments:

Christine Collier said...

Those are vast transformations! Almost unrecognizable. The tub in the bathroom looks so appealing!

Apothecary Inn said...

That used to be an old horse water trough. I re-did the bath tub myself. It was a lot of fun, but I did NOT enjoy dealing with all of the chemicals!